What is PLANTAR FASCIITIS? Plantar Fasciitis is a very painful inflammation within the foot and can occur suddenly or develop over time. The Plantar Fascia is a thick strong ligament that stretches from the heel bone to the toes. It supports the arch of the foot and acts as a shock absorber and takes a lot of stress which can lead to inflammation and irritation causing the condition.
Factors that make Plantar Fasciitis more likely to occur
- Active people between 40-70 are most commonly affected · Constant stress on the foot
- Repeated injury to the Plantar Fascia
- People with tight Achilles Tendons
- People with cavus feet (high arched feet) or fallen arches
- Excessive walking or running
- Wearing footwear that does not fit correctly
Plantar Fasciitis compression sleeve benefits
- Multiple compression zones throughout the sleeve to ease foot pain and to support and lift the Plantar Fascia, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Improves circulation and maintains regular blood flow.
- Helps reduce swelling and aids muscle recovery.
- Eases heel pain and helps in providing relief from tired and aching feet.
- Lightweight finish sleeve with ®RUCO-PUR SLY DMM technology to keep your feet at a regulated temperature.
COMPRESSION VALUE 20-30mmHg at arch circumference 78% Nylon, 22% Elastane Made in the UK
S/M ARCH CIRCUMFERENCE 15-25CM
M/L ARCH CIRCUMFERENCE 23-30CM